Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Most Expensive Items In Mission Shop

Started by Fexalan [2130109] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 1.19k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Fexalan [2130109]
If this was a possibility, all of PT and JFK would be in PSFs trying to get mission credits to fund their next batch of useless DBs.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
This looks like it could be a bug?. I would guess that there have been a lot of these sold recently (ranked war versions?) which has inflated its value. (Unless you’ve altered the image yourself?).

Could you report that in the bugs and issues forum?

Ive never seen an item over 5000 before and it’s strange that a sword like this would be at that price.
Fexalan [2130109]
It's real. I'm guessing it's not a bug because the base price of the weapon is 47m (shop price is 50m). and with high quality that probably multiplies the shop price by a lot. I mean it lines up with the usual average of 3-5k $ per point.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
You guys might be right then. Just weird because I’ve done every mission since day 1 and never saw any item above 5,000.


If I find one higher I will let you know
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
I went back to check.

07:28:42 - 02/04/21 You exchanged 5,971 mission credits for the Thermal Sight mod

This is the highest I’ve had and bought. It’s a sight though so was required!
Xi_Jinping [1145056] Reporter
20:43:01 - 23/11/21 You exchanged 7,305 mission credits for the Thermal Sight mod

Thats probably most expensive ive seen and had to buy it too.
CAVE_JOHNSON [2573449]
at that point just exchange lesser prices if I am remembering DB value correctly. I've seen for item rewards, they can get up to $10k per mission credit, so that DB should be 10x cheaper (in cred price) but like you said, it isn't possible D: