Hi, as a newbie, I am asking if what is the best way to spend my merits for specifically for PVE, Thank you!
Merits
Started by Parmata [3116853] on in Tutorials & Guides.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ParmataCurse [3116889]
· 3 likes ·
Education - Crime Progression / Awareness Oh welp we have same name too
Education first for me
Education - Crime Progression / Awareness
Oh welp we have same name too
Oh welp we have same name too
the three must-have currently are: edu, bank and crime.
then it mostly depends on your play style and your specific needs. for now you can just grind for those three until 7/8 each, in my opinion, then you will also know more about the game to decide what to upgrade after.
then it mostly depends on your play style and your specific needs. for now you can just grind for those three until 7/8 each, in my opinion, then you will also know more about the game to decide what to upgrade after.
definitely not awareness
Okay thank you!
Thanks but someone says no to awareness and is more active, thanks for the advice but I wont take awareness.
I did lifepoints early on and don't regret it. So I would say education, life and bank. But I am new so may be wrong!
i wouldn't say there is a "wrong", but since you get a small percent of life with those upgrades they will definitely make more sense when you'll be higher level.
the ones I listed are just a good base for most accounts, but your situation may be different and require swapping crime for life if, for example, you are more a warring type.
the ones I listed are just a good base for most accounts, but your situation may be different and require swapping crime for life if, for example, you are more a warring type.
Education, life bank. There is no pve except for looting tho. Bank is very good, education is vital, life increases your survival chances, and then their are a few other options like awareness, crime progression, passive stat increase.
In my opinion, and in this order.
Education
Bank
Life
Crit
After that I'd recommend
Crime Progression
Nerve
Employee Effectiveness (for a company)
After those, do what ever really.
Education
Bank
Life
Crit
After that I'd recommend
Crime Progression
Nerve
Employee Effectiveness (for a company)
After those, do what ever really.