Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Mr.RIGHT

Started by V3N0M3SS [3109795] on in Properties.

0 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
V3N0M3SS [3109795]
To start off yes I'm actually female, I'm not really looking for a sugar daddy or anything of the sort really. I'm looking for someone to split upkeep of a Pi with, however I am also VERY new and looking for a good faction that would take me in...If you fit both these requirements and are interested in talking please reply with your best pickup line below...

Ps. A personal connection wouldn't be a bad bonus.....I'm single.