Does anyone want to buy any flights delays or reveals? I have plenty of job points I'm looking to trade......
Job points...
Started by Lulabae [2236553] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
Go to trading post
I would suggest moving to comoany discussion.
Lots of job specials advertised there.
Lots of job specials advertised there.
Moved to company discussion