I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled, as i don`t see how this could be related to me using torntools. If i am wrong, please correct me
I have been active for a few weeks now and before that years of inactivity, so i understand i was a mission target.
But now it seems i`m still a mission target even though i am active daily and plan on being active.
I don`t have much more to offer to you than the few screenshots; that the player has taken that got me as a target.
1. https://prnt.sc/qRYAM_By-CCV
2. https://prnt.sc/BOLrAcecXPkI
staff member that i mailed to said it could be because the player has been sitting on the mission task for the time that i have been active.
I asked the player and got the following reply:
got the mission last new day tick, accepted it shortly before attacking you
Last message: 20:30:50 - 20/10/23 TCT
I have been active for a few weeks now and before that years of inactivity, so i understand i was a mission target.
But now it seems i`m still a mission target even though i am active daily and plan on being active.
I don`t have much more to offer to you than the few screenshots; that the player has taken that got me as a target.
1. https://prnt.sc/qRYAM_By-CCV
2. https://prnt.sc/BOLrAcecXPkI
staff member that i mailed to said it could be because the player has been sitting on the mission task for the time that i have been active.
I asked the player and got the following reply:
got the mission last new day tick, accepted it shortly before attacking you
Last message: 20:30:50 - 20/10/23 TCT