Thanks
About this thread
Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 81
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dark95 [2321537]
· 21 likes ·
Meanwhile me who has lost a total of 20b+ in RR during my time on torn [image: www.the-sun.com] - GassyTerps [1444838]
· 15 likes ·
lol u just hit silver bruh and you have 10 people. No wonder your rewards suck. You dug your own grave here - A_random_guy [1857022]
· 12 likes ·
Mandatory 'can I haz your stuff' post ;)
?
Mandatory 'can I haz your stuff' post ;)
lol u just hit silver bruh and you have 10 people. No wonder your rewards suck. You dug your own grave here
Oh no!
Anyways.
Anyways.
Since you're quitting, I would not mind if you sent some money my way (also wouldn't mind any cool items). Also, it sucks that you're going bankrupt and everything, but isn't that just a part of the game? I'm sure you could bounce back if you keep playing.
6 years with that networth is a disgrace imho.
Also, your time played is still lower than mine, and I've played less than 3 years semi-casual, so saying "6 years down the drain" is a huge exaggeration.
Also, your time played is still lower than mine, and I've played less than 3 years semi-casual, so saying "6 years down the drain" is a huge exaggeration.
I think I can speak for everyone when I say.
What the f**k you on about?
What the f**k you on about?
Well somehow spending 500m in a bronze war was your first mistake. Those things only payout like 1 medium cache max
Just do another ranked war
if you lose money during a ranked war you dont know how to play. And if u have been here that long and still cant handle it maybe its for the best you find something more your style
He’s the same moron who brought us a lower the OD rate for newbies rant. At the time he owned a 20k or so respect faction, but said he couldn’t get his friends to stay even before buying that.
Mentions: We want New Players to Stay Ched!
You lived in Torn City for 6 years, you thought you knew everything, and it turns out you didn't. You should be upset at yourself for making bad decisions, not the game.
You'll make it out of this hole. But taking a break from the game might be good lol
You'll make it out of this hole. But taking a break from the game might be good lol
After 6 years of playing a single $500m loss bankrupted you?
Didn't ranked wars way back have no rewards? And people would just do it for fun... bc this is a game...?
Can I have your wife and pi oooooo yeahhhhhhh
did you expect to get 5-10b rewards in silver? Duh!!!
wait how did u lose 500m?