Hello everyone,
I've just started with Torn and wanted to explore its API. I've built a trading application that allows you to select items to monitor their market prices (Bazaar & Item Market). These items are highlighted when their prices fall below your target price. Additionally, I've implemented a feature that automatically opens the tab where you can purchase the item below the target price.
[image: i.imgur.com]
As a newcomer, I'm unsure if something like this already exists or if it could be of interest to traders or the community. Furthermore I'm not experienced in trading in Torn, mainly because I can't afford it ?
I would greatly appreciate your feedback, including any links to existing tools, and your thoughts on whether such an application has potential. If you believe it does, I'd also welcome suggestions for features you'd like to see.
I've developed this over the past few hours, so it's currently a prototype and not stable enough for public release. However, I thought I'd inquire to see if something similar already exists or if there are specific needs for such a tool, to determine if it's worth investing more time into.
Thank you for your input!
I've just started with Torn and wanted to explore its API. I've built a trading application that allows you to select items to monitor their market prices (Bazaar & Item Market). These items are highlighted when their prices fall below your target price. Additionally, I've implemented a feature that automatically opens the tab where you can purchase the item below the target price.
[image: i.imgur.com]
As a newcomer, I'm unsure if something like this already exists or if it could be of interest to traders or the community. Furthermore I'm not experienced in trading in Torn, mainly because I can't afford it ?
I would greatly appreciate your feedback, including any links to existing tools, and your thoughts on whether such an application has potential. If you believe it does, I'd also welcome suggestions for features you'd like to see.
I've developed this over the past few hours, so it's currently a prototype and not stable enough for public release. However, I thought I'd inquire to see if something similar already exists or if there are specific needs for such a tool, to determine if it's worth investing more time into.
Thank you for your input!