Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rate Profiles

Started by Shermer [2852817] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 767 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
51
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Sammy_The_Cow [2888541] ×1

Shermer [2852817]
I was just wandering if there would have been a way to rate peoples profile picture, would it be good or useless?
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Only "rating" system would be the images people submit for mr/mrs torn. And that's only for people who want to compete.
GIFTS [2612583]
Keep that Gen Z bullshit over there! This is all in fun also before anyone starts crying lol
GIFTS [2612583]
f**king love it, kind of wish I thought of this lol!! But I was just too fueled with RAGE instead! I was 11% STUNNED just like my shotgun in the auction house right now with about 4 hours left! BID NOW!!