I am returning after quite some time. I don't understand this game or what to do in it. If anyone could provide advice it would be much appreciated.
Returning player
Started by Bigie [1978344] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Check out this guide for new players to get a fresh start: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448 and here’s a guide list for anything you can think of. Specifically the newbies section at the top would be the most useful for you: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15999874&b=0&a=0 Welcome … - TheFelan [945786] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
There are a bunch of great guides for new players. Deeding on how long you have been gone, this is probably an entirely new game to you. I would suggest with the basics: Baldr Basic Advice Kayla New Player Guide …
Check out this guide for new players to get a fresh start:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448
and here’s a guide list for anything you can think of. Specifically the newbies section at the top would be the most useful for you:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15999874&b=0&a=0
Welcome back, best of luck and fee free to ask anything else you may be confused on.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448
and here’s a guide list for anything you can think of. Specifically the newbies section at the top would be the most useful for you:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15999874&b=0&a=0
Welcome back, best of luck and fee free to ask anything else you may be confused on.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Guide list
There are a bunch of great guides for new players. Deeding on how long you have been gone, this is probably an entirely new game to you. I would suggest with the basics:
Baldr Basic Advice
Kayla New Player Guide
Then make some money...
Kayla Money Making Guide
Keeping your Money Safe
This is also a great place that covers a lot of information :
Truu's Guide for Newcomers
A lot has happened here in the past few years; Rank wars, Crimes 2.0, Revive Changes. So much. I would get very familiar with the tutorials and guides forums, and don't be afraid to reach out!
Good luck and welcome back!
Baldr Basic Advice
Kayla New Player Guide
Then make some money...
Kayla Money Making Guide
Keeping your Money Safe
This is also a great place that covers a lot of information :
Truu's Guide for Newcomers
A lot has happened here in the past few years; Rank wars, Crimes 2.0, Revive Changes. So much. I would get very familiar with the tutorials and guides forums, and don't be afraid to reach out!
Good luck and welcome back!
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's Guide to Making Money for New Players · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ · Keeping Your $$$ Safe! · Truu's Guide for Newcomers 1/2 Road to Level 15
Open the city map tab, if you've been inactive for a long time you'll probably have 100s of millions worth in items there.
I thought items will have only chance to spawn if you login within 24 hrs? Am I wrong? Will items keep stacking in city even inactive?
How much did the account cost?
thanks for all the help everyone
You are right. I was out for 10 years and I did not have hundreds of items waiting to be picked up.