Hello there
1. Is there a tool that can help analysing racing data? Save all my events, show average lap speeds by tracks?
2. Do we have an API for racing? I can see that event returns a raceID. Can we get that race's details?
3. I can access logs, search for race start and race end logs. But enterring a race gives you different start times. Calculating average time for a lap will not be precise.
1. Is there a tool that can help analysing racing data? Save all my events, show average lap speeds by tracks?
2. Do we have an API for racing? I can see that event returns a raceID. Can we get that race's details?
3. I can access logs, search for race start and race end logs. But enterring a race gives you different start times. Calculating average time for a lap will not be precise.