Since chat 2.0 is buggy for some, Please consider mailing a friend in these lonely depressing time and letting them know you care.
Chat fix
Started by ValentineBane [1810481] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Wow, yet another chat thread!
After a brutal fight I finally stuffed my friend into a box, before I head over to the post office where should I mail him to?
I don't care and I have no friends, not necessarily in that order.