Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loans with Interest

Started by BritishUnity [3121506] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
BritishUnity [3121506]
Hello as you can see I'm a low level but I've taken many loans and I've always payed back before if you see this and want to help out PM me and then we'll discus how much money i need at the moment of time and if you sgreeni will pay the miney back with interest so you will lose money but you'll gain money to you'll gain more then what you spend and I ALWAYS pay I will delete this when not needed