I guess those who put me on the list of enemies. Four players are sick people. and write Breton.
Enemies
Started by Cyberpunk_2077 [3126390] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
!Graved
you're going to get a lot more now that u made this post... especially so close to halloween
Posting in GD definitely decreases it
It's not the first post they've made about this, also spams mail anyone who comments on their threads.
Pull pin, lob grenade of a post into GD, nerf upcoming event.
Good job.
Good job.
Who......asked?
Enemies are trophies. They're the line if people eager to wash your taint wirh they're herpes-infested tongues. You should admire them. Thank them for letting you live in their heads rent free. And then beat their ass.
You're looking st it all wrong. Like a bitch. And I hate bitches.
15:30:43 - 24/10/23 You added Cyberpunk_2077 to your enemies list
You're looking st it all wrong. Like a bitch. And I hate bitches.
15:30:43 - 24/10/23 You added Cyberpunk_2077 to your enemies list
You added Cyberpunk_2077 to your enemies list
My Pi's expiring can I live in your mind rent free too?
My Pi's expiring can I live in your mind rent free too?
It's a multi I'm guessing and afraid to post using the real account
Well, I haven't spend 31 days reading [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Making Friends, Enemies, And Cakes [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]boo[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]k for nothing:[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
15:46:22 - 24/10/23 You added Cyberpunk_2077 to your enemies list
[/background]
15:46:22 - 24/10/23 You added Cyberpunk_2077 to your enemies list
!Graved