Im actually starting to make money recently and need to invest it, Is it worthwhile to invest in TCT for the dividend at all? Im assuming bank is going to be better but TCT is an option
TCT stock worthwhile?
Started by Rlives [2880091] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
The Bank is always the first thing you should max. Do 1 or 2 week investments with 10/10 merits until you have the max 2b. From there 3 months is usually your best option
In terms of tct its first tier is currently the 3rd best stock to purchase having an roi of 39.47% a year.
I personally use this sheet to track what stocks have the best roi's and which one I've already purchased:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16224439&b=0&a=0
In terms of tct its first tier is currently the 3rd best stock to purchase having an roi of 39.47% a year.
I personally use this sheet to track what stocks have the best roi's and which one I've already purchased:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16224439&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Cola's Stocks 3.0 Spreadsheet