There's a bunch of unused poker tables and 2 or 3 tables that are always full with people waiting to jump in. Why not remove the unused tables and replace them with one or two more tables that have the popular blinds? Stinks waiting for someone to get up from the Gatling Gun.
Poker?
Started by LootenitDan [3121911] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Raise
Green leaf, Green idea, Green Thumb.
Yeah I hate waiting for Gatling Gun too... I wish more played sprinkles tho
Or maybe an old player having a second account to try and win a lotto (we all know only new players win) so he can fund his gambling addiction
No, not a second account. Brand new player, just something I observed.
This isn't the "poke her" I originally thought.
poker? i hardly knew her