I'm just gonna go ahead and be biased here (but I will give 2 opinions) and say that warlock is the best class in the game. It's got good stealth, charisma bonus - combined w potent robe and knife of the undermountain king to base a steady 18 dex and 19 charisma. Eldrich blast w repel and the stat debuff makes every turn crazy.
BUT - objectively I stand that paladin is better all around, especially with heavy armor capabilities, I see one in adamantine armor with the dark justiciars helmet going crazy. Just a better all around class with more survivability, team protection, and damage buffing.
But those are just my thoughts. Wbu?
BUT - objectively I stand that paladin is better all around, especially with heavy armor capabilities, I see one in adamantine armor with the dark justiciars helmet going crazy. Just a better all around class with more survivability, team protection, and damage buffing.
But those are just my thoughts. Wbu?