Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack timeout during 503 error

Started by MrMackey [2452749] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
MrMackey [2452749]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I have started an attack and after a few seconds into it torn went down for a number of minutes. After I could connect again I have been taken to the hospital page and my attack has timed out. Due to issues on torn's side I have lost my energy, life and killstreak. It would cost me med cd to replenish the med cd and life. Can you please refund my energy + life + killstreak for this attack during the outage at 14:00 tct.

I believe the error was 503 but aren't certain as I am at work. In chat a staff said he cannot refund me but I should post this here. I do not wish to pay for torn's fault. Thank you


https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=0e26446208272fd3e916c6f5f507c520

Edit: Link is from my logs, does not even include my name
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Quoting bogie about refunds:

Anything like this would be done and announced globally, not selectively. We'd discuss such things behind the scenes and let you know if that happens.
MrMackey [2452749]
Can you explain how a player is meant to avoid this and who is to blame for it

Ticket should not be closed, my log still links me to a wrong fight (link in post)