Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temporary weapons usage

Started by Bacurau [2245633] on in API Development.

3 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Bacurau [2245633]
Is there a way to gather temporary weapons usage data? I want to track flash, smoke, tear and needles usage, for example.
Only thing I found was item equip logs, which aren't generated every fight, just when switching gears.
Bacurau [2245633]
Yes, but I think there should be a log entry for the autoequip temporary after fights. Or a log entry for temporary item use during fights. I find it a bit weird that there is a a part of the game that In fact deletes items without generating any log trace.