Step 1: Go to Logs
Step 2: Find a clickable link (filter by "Attacking Outgoing"
Step 3: CTRL + CLICK on player names, notice how a new tab is opened with the players name and it doesnt expand and show "copy log"
Step 4: Press " ### similar" and it will expand and show more logs
Step 5: CTRL + CLICK and otice how the newly shown logs now expands and turns white and shows "copy log".
I am unsure if this is a bug or not but seems kinda annoying that only the "shown" logs don't expand whilst the "similar" logs do
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Let me know if you need further information. I was time constrained when I was posting this
Step 2: Find a clickable link (filter by "Attacking Outgoing"
Step 3: CTRL + CLICK on player names, notice how a new tab is opened with the players name and it doesnt expand and show "copy log"
Step 4: Press " ### similar" and it will expand and show more logs
Step 5: CTRL + CLICK and otice how the newly shown logs now expands and turns white and shows "copy log".
I am unsure if this is a bug or not but seems kinda annoying that only the "shown" logs don't expand whilst the "similar" logs do
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Let me know if you need further information. I was time constrained when I was posting this