Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Solved

Started by KH0RNE [2695070] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

KH0RNE [2695070]
My Halloween basket is not appearing in my inventory. I've had one for a few years now, and I haven't been getting any treats. I also tried going to Sally's to purchase a new one, but can't since I already own it.

Solved. I'm an idiot. Thank you.