Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Honoring the dead

Started by McGoo [3128356] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

McGoo [3128356]
Not sure if there's a list anywhere, but all players with the rest in peace designation should have a spot in the newspaper under obituaries, to memorialize them.
Gladion20 [1832984]
1 day old using an honor bar made to honor a fallen player. Not odd at all either.
Casper [2181389]
Welcome in Torn buddy. Nice to see youre so involved in game mechanics. Have fun on your journey and let me know if you have any questions. Torn is a rough place as you have seen here XD.
McGoo [3128356]
Well, did quite a bit of reading, couldn't find much on it, was waiting on everything to replenish and figured I'd learn more about the game, at least I'm trying to contribute, not like I'm making suggestions on game mechanics, etc. Because I don't know much about it yet. Personally I think it's a good suggestion, I'm sure there's plenty of players on here who have known those who have passed and would like to see it
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
Graved - As others have said here, a place already exists for this. You can find it in City > Community Center