Is autoattack script is allowed during faction wars? Guy is literally automatically attack me if I'm using first aid kit to get out of hospital. If it's not allowed what i can do with it?
Factions question
Started by Erestion [2734261] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
add logs? <4 sec is pretty normal, if it is the *same second* then it's more suspicious
Auto attack scripts are not allowed, but there are methods to stalk people who are about to come out of hospital, the easiest one is to watch their profile page as it updates when you med out.
In pushes same second happens often enough, I find that same second-2 seconds when trying to chain break the heavies get targeted, esp if you're repeatedly medding out lol
If I naturally get out of hosp I find it takes 1-3 seconds, usually people are a little sloppier if you're idle or offline (less of a priority)
If I naturally get out of hosp I find it takes 1-3 seconds, usually people are a little sloppier if you're idle or offline (less of a priority)
Any number of scripts can make it easy to hit you... But I would imagine they are just viewing the RW member list and waiting for you to go Okay... Not hard to monitor every member of your faction and immediately attack using the RW page considering there are only 13 members.
Thank you all guys