Is tab no longer available in PDA? I have to go back and forth press many things especially during chaining. It would be easier if PDA enable tab to be visible so it’s convenient to switch from one to another tab. Or did my PDA bug
Torn PDA TAB
Started by Pernoctate [2606120] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
TornPDA-exclusive player here, tabs are clearly visible for me all the time.
Apparently, they can be hidden by swiping but, I forget the specifics as I never hide them myself. Try carefully swiping up from the bottom of your screen (ideally switch to Bottom-bar or Dialog browser in settings, as those are the versions I'm familiar, assuming you're using the latest version of TornPDA), if that doesn't work, check the TornPDA thread, it should be on the same page as this one.
Edit: link to TornPDA thread:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=67&t=16163503
Apparently, they can be hidden by swiping but, I forget the specifics as I never hide them myself. Try carefully swiping up from the bottom of your screen (ideally switch to Bottom-bar or Dialog browser in settings, as those are the versions I'm familiar, assuming you're using the latest version of TornPDA), if that doesn't work, check the TornPDA thread, it should be on the same page as this one.
Edit: link to TornPDA thread:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=67&t=16163503
Mentions: [APP] Torn PDA
if you swipe vertically on the title bar then tabs will be hidden. swipe again to show them.
there is a setting to disable hiding tabs.
there is a setting to disable hiding tabs.