Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat 2.0

Started by UnofficialGoat [2824689] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
UnofficialGoat [2824689]
I'd like to report that this chat is horrible. It's laggy, ugly, horrible.
They took trick or treat to a whole new level. They tricked us with this chat saying oh 2.0 is going to be awesome. This chat was no treat it was a trick!
I hope you guys fix the bugs soon because this is just unbearable.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Unless you are actually reporting a specific bug, please do not file bug reports. There are tons of posts in the General Discussion section for you to complain about.
LohanCutzer [3121893]
So I have had some issues with viewing received messages on the chat box.
The newest messages are not showing in the box when opened but can see it in the main people chats. (All users) when I click to open chats I see the last message, when I open the chat they're not showing.
Any advice?