Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chess bookies

Started by cleverdumb [2756956] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
cleverdumb [2756956]
Chess has quite a lot of competitions and it is getting more and more popular, so seems like a weird choice to not include it? Tournaments can, for example, include the recent Qatar Masters 2023 tournament or the World Chess Championship
Fishbum [2009144]
I’m amazed that someone follows chess tournaments closely enough that they want to bet on them. Maybe I’m wrong, but if you watch a chess match and think to yourself “boy do I wish I could bet on this”, you should probably consider calling one of those gambling addiction hotlines.