Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thoughts on CNC

Started by Patapouf [1898019] on in Stock Market.

2 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Patapouf [1898019]
Hello! I've been wanting to buy a CNC block for like a year now, but it just kept going up and up and up so I waited. Now it finally seems like it might go down a bit, but how low... I know its impossible to know exactly, but any insight on how low it might go? I don't want to buy at 775 and see it go back to 675 like it was over a year ago lol...
Qwerty1326 [3022432]
If you think that CNC will continue to grow in the future, then I believe ~775 is a rather safe price to hold now, personally, I don't think it will make a sharp descent to 675 since the stock has seen a more stable and long-term grown, unlike what had happened last year.
Themick [2449274]
CNC has a pretty meh ROI, even more so at its current price. I wouldnt get it unless you are fully invested in the other passives and want to focus on only passives.