Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torns predecessor.

Started by LohanCutzer [3121893] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
LohanCutzer [3121893]
I used to play a similar game to Torn. Back in 2000's . Very much like Torn but this was before any smartphone was available. In the Nokia 3310 was the best phone available. Lol.
Anyway I was thinking the other day and I can't remember the name.
The webpage where we played. The game was hosted. Had a blue background and was exactly like the layout of Torn.. cam anyone help me remember.. maybe you've played it. .