Hello, I am on the 'Dirty Little Secret' Mission and it says to attack the person who claimed the bounty and Hint: If the claimer is anonymous, their ID # still shows up in the mission screen.....well none of that is happening. Bounty was placed, and then claimed by an anonymous person. How am I intended to complete this?
Mission issue
Started by Krewcut [2893016] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
Passing along to Pavel. Thanks..!!
Try now please.
Yep, there we go, thank you :)
Hello, I am also on the Dirty Little Secret mission. My first attack against the person who claimed the bounty was interrupted by someone hospitalizing me. I made a second try and left them successfully, but I have not been credited with completion of the mission. Am I doing something wrong, or is this something that can be fixed on your end?
02:13:54 - 01/11/23 BongoMabdul hospitalized danlen and earned your $100,000 bounty reward
02:15:31 - 01/11/23 You used 25 energy attacking BongoMabdul but failed due to a status change [view]
02:15:32 - 01/11/23 FidelCashflow hospitalized you sending you to the hospital for 4h 43m [view]
03:03:18 - 01/11/23 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking BongoMabdul and defeated them (chain #3866) [view]
02:13:54 - 01/11/23 BongoMabdul hospitalized danlen and earned your $100,000 bounty reward
02:15:31 - 01/11/23 You used 25 energy attacking BongoMabdul but failed due to a status change [view]
02:15:32 - 01/11/23 FidelCashflow hospitalized you sending you to the hospital for 4h 43m [view]
03:03:18 - 01/11/23 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking BongoMabdul and defeated them (chain #3866) [view]
Please file your own bug report.
I am having the same issue, how do we resolve this issue? I have the same mission and unable to complete, I have attacked the person that claimed the bounty.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
By filing your own bug report as I mentioned above. If an issue is marked as Resolved, it will not get any attention.