In the user->profile selection, the `job.position` field does not in fact contains the user's position at their company or their city job, but will instead always mirror the `job.job` field (i.e. show either "Director" or "Employee" for player companies, or "Army", "Casino", etc.. for city jobs).
[API] job position field incorrect
Started by Pyrit [2111649] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Passing along to Joe.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
Ah yes! I think I remember we kept them the same on purpose to give people time to swap over.
I've now implemented 'position' as intended.
[API] Added user's 'position' to the job array on the 'user' -> 'profile' selection
Thanks!
I've now implemented 'position' as intended.
[API] Added user's 'position' to the job array on the 'user' -> 'profile' selection
Thanks!