14 replies · 311 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
35
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 7 likes · Its become clear that OP has little interest in remaining on topic within their own thread, it has devolved into personal attacks and attempts to bait reports and weaponize staff with OP and his buddies. Graving this, OP can repost …
Asbestos[2605613]
· 3 likes · I’ve been letting this soak because I didn’t want these retards to take down their public display of altered mental status too soon. I took screen captures a month ago. Motivation 100% doesnt exist. Demoralize doesn’t exist on RW weapons. …
I’ve been letting this soak because I didn’t want these retards to take down their public display of altered mental status too soon. I took screen captures a month ago.
Motivation 100% doesnt exist. Demoralize doesn’t exist on RW weapons. It is only on a GAK, and 20% is the lowest possible value. No need to barter on the forums. Go buy one. It can only exceed expectations, and you’ll still suck Lartens ball tumors.
So either these gibbons want a motivation weapon that doesn’t exist, or they want the shittiest possible GAK.
What is the buyer version of “Don’t lowball me. I know what I’ve got!”
Who gave you permission to speak slave boy? Why you so up Colletes ass no wonder you cant see past the shit.
You are not to be trusted trader - you bite the hand that feed you and would steal the first chance you get.
Also didnt you call little palestinian children future 'terrorists'? Furthermore, I got a life, i dont spend every hour of the day on torn unlike you and collete who lives in his mums basement copying and pasting word pages, so ofc I wouldnt know. [image: i.postimg.cc]
Everything you typed is foolish. Look at you glorifying slavery in 2023, you 6th century cave dweller. lol
Which Seba are we talking to right now anyway? “Propaganda but doesn’t play torn Seba” or “pretends to be a real player but is actually Larten logging in as Seba”? It’s two very distinct personalities.
This seems like the kind of basic stuff that any legitimate player of over 10 years would know to look up on the wiki..
But you had no problems agreeing Palestinians to be slaves of Israelis? If you me and larten being online at similar times, report it to staff you bot. Also if youre gonna be an islamophobe be an islamophobe with chest, dont hide behind tropes. You racist xenophobe.
'Cave dweller' he says, like you before we chained you xD
Its become clear that OP has little interest in remaining on topic within their own thread, it has devolved into personal attacks and attempts to bait reports and weaponize staff with OP and his buddies.
Graving this, OP can repost it should they be capable of remaining civil in the face of valid comments, as quite frankly, stating motivation doesn't reach 100% is entirely accurate.