Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can see travel chat while in Torn

Started by lolinmypants [911200] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
lolinmypants [911200]
Just went to Swiss for an expensive rehab.

I'm back in Torn and I can still see Switzerland chat

Can't be bothered to screenshot but I posted some messages in Swiss chat just now so feel free to check logs :)