Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hiring Services, Need a worker? I will find it

Started by Wisoos [2961213] on in Company Recruitment.

7 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Wisoos [2961213]
Do you have a Company and need to fill a vacant

Send me a message with, the worker description you need and your job offer
I will find it for you

No payment in advance,
Fast Service
Guaranteed, if the worker leave your company during the firss 15 days, I will find you a simmilar one free cost
Toro_Loco [2061512]
Amazing service!
I needed someone at short notice and didn't have the time to look myself. Within 1 hour Wisoos had found the perfect candidate. I will certainly use again and would recommend to anyone.