Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recaptcha issue

Started by BossHogg [1986248] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
BossHogg [1986248]
My account is flagging up as suspicious and forcing me to do stupid recaptchas every time I log in. Some of the pictures are taking a dozen goes despite playing along ticking the boxes. I don't know what the issue is, but I fear it's a rival faction taking the piss!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
but I fear it's a rival faction taking the piss!

I am afraid that is not it, these checks come up in response to suspicious or bot-like repetitive activities on your accounts. So unless your rival factions have found a way to login to your account and play the game for you, this is not something that someone else can trigger for you. The captcha will go away once these activities cease.

Thanks!
BossHogg [1986248]
I have played the game exactly the same way and haven't changed anything so I don't understand why it flagging as suspicious?