I usually use two of my own computers to play Torn. However, now I can see the chat in the bottom right corner on one of them, but not on the other. This means that I can't synchronize my notes. Can you help me resolve this issue?
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hamr [2027992]
· 13 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com]
If you look in the guides section then you'll find a thread which explains the "DN" process to get your chat windows working in synch. Recommend you go there.
Please, do tell what a "DN" process is. I need to know.
I gib yoo too manyz updoots
- You can not rate posts of this user for a while
All jokes aside he needs to ask the staff member bofa for help
Graved - There is a bug thread existing about this here
In the future please also post any kind of gameplay related bugs and issues in the bugs and issues section of the forums.
In the future please also post any kind of gameplay related bugs and issues in the bugs and issues section of the forums.
Mentions: No chat available at all - just notes
I'M DADDY!