Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fix Chat While Trading

Started by WhackedMaki [2587660] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

WhackedMaki [2587660]
With the Trade update it refreshes the page as items are added and subtracted so you can see what's in the trade in real time. However, every time it refreshes it also clears whatever you were typing in the chat box as if I had navigated to a new page. So I can be writing to the person I'm trading with, have then add or subtract an item and the whole message goes away.