Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No chat no note

Started by DragonXi [3124277] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
DragonXi [3124277]
I usually use two of my own computers to play Torn. However, now I can see the chat 2.0 in the bottom right corner on one of them, but not on the other. This means that I can't synchronize my notes. Can you help me resolve this issue?