Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking a script writer

Started by KillerCleat [2842410] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
KillerCleat [2842410]
I am looking for two scripts. For one I want a script to add a select all button on the trade page for loading items into a trade. Like what you see in Big Al's Gun Shop. For the second one, I am looking for a script that would allow one-click buys or move the yes button to be in the same spot at the buy button. that way I can do a double-click easy