(I don't know if I posted it in the right place)
Hello guys, i will develop a API from torn, The apis I saw don't seem to contain all the information I normally use, for example: "sometimes I can't access how long a person has been online in the faction"
so I decided to create one, called ETA, It's still in the development phase and is in version 3.0.0, whoever wants to participate in its production I'll be accepting, because I don't have that much time
Here my repo: ETA
I have the intention of changing his entire look which is not pleasant, if anyone wants to participate feel free to ask
Hello guys, i will develop a API from torn, The apis I saw don't seem to contain all the information I normally use, for example: "sometimes I can't access how long a person has been online in the faction"
so I decided to create one, called ETA, It's still in the development phase and is in version 3.0.0, whoever wants to participate in its production I'll be accepting, because I don't have that much time
Here my repo: ETA
I have the intention of changing his entire look which is not pleasant, if anyone wants to participate feel free to ask
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][ [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]code: [/background]
HTML | JS | CSS | JSON [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]][/background]