I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I have put a bounty on the following White NPC, CraigTheHack hospitalized White NPC. I am then suppose to attack this target for claiming the bounty. I have attacked CraigTheHack three times and not be awared the mission credits.
I have put a bounty on the following White NPC, CraigTheHack hospitalized White NPC. I am then suppose to attack this target for claiming the bounty. I have attacked CraigTheHack three times and not be awared the mission credits.
- CragTheHack hospitalized WHITE_NPC and earned your $350,000 bounty reward
00:49:08
04/11/23
Attack the person who claimed the bounty - I have attacked that person CragTheHack
- 02:32:14 - 04/11/23 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking CragTheHack and defeated them (chain #1) [view]
- and another one, 00:59:23 - 04/11/23 You used 25 energy attacking CragTheHack and escaped [view]
Mentions: AlanTheDonkey [2745306] · WHITE_NPC [2316510]