a new link on the navigation bar just popped up and I had to reagree to the Rules. anyone know why
rules?
Started by SonofCar [2837873] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Yeah it happens to everyone periodically (once a year iirc maybe more often)
I assume its if someone breaks a rule and they try arguing I didn't know staff can say, "but look you agreed to them"
I assume its if someone breaks a rule and they try arguing I didn't know staff can say, "but look you agreed to them"