Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission: probable

Started by Joshua_Cain [3124041] on in Missions.

1 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

StrangeFun [3096440] ×1 Joshua_Cain [3124041] ×1

Joshua_Cain [3124041]
There is one person that continuously attacks and mugs me and a friend of mine, Crysi. I need help. This person is only level seven, but I cannot fight them and neither can she.

I am willing to offer 10,000 to anyone who hospitalized the player, Strangefun [3096440], twice in a row. To send them a message.

Please contact me ahead of time before anyone takes this mission.
Joshua_Cain [3124041]

Mentions: Joshua_Cain [3124041] · StrangeFun [3096440]