I was wearing a protective vest and some weapons, such as the Glock 17 and MX, and he returned if he bought a powerful weapon, so I entered the list of items and canceled wearing the items and sold them, but the money was not added. Unfortunately, there are no screenshots, but check the list of weapons and you will find that I bought
Not adding money
Started by Mr_amir [3125269] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
You probably tried selling your items while they were equipped, which you cannot do. I don't see any logs of you unequipping an item or selling anything before filing the bug report. So no money was credited to your account because nothing was sold. You did manage to unequip and sell off your Bulletproof vest after you filed the bug report, the money for which was correctly credited to your account.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!