Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Today patch list

Started by Wolverine [1971836] on in General Discussion.

60 replies · 4.23k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Wolverine [1971836]
I was reading today patch list and I don't see anything relating to fix chat issues.

Dear Chedburn, the current chat system is a disaster and I don't see anything fixed yet.

Every time we open a ticket in "Bugs & Issues" forum there is always a moderator closing it because there is another of many similar tickets.

The current chat system is almost as buggy as when it was released the first time, it's very slow, notes do not work, chats are not synchronized through multiple browser tabs, chat settings (width and height) are not saved, green numbers appearing and not disappearing while I'm chatting with one player (to make them disappear I have to close the chat and reopen it) and many many others bugs that are pointless to list in this thread.

I remember you that this is a browser based game with a broken chat system and I never ever seen a most broken chat system in my life (congratulations on attaining this record): you asked in advance some patience from the community about the new chat system, but weeks are passing and many of us want a rollback to the old fast chat system while you make the new chat system as fast and as working as the old one.
Beerstein [1322136]
To be fair, when balancing mission NPCs and I was like "health should count towards difficulty" part of the counterargument was more NPCs are coming anyway. So yeah, give it 10 years.
Unlucky [2472585]
Really?


Because I count 10 devolpers working on bugs and issues and one that specifically says chat 2.0.

Can these low effort Karma grabs just f**k off already.
S-I-S [1187574]
- [CHAT] Fixed sent chats occasionally not appearing in chat rooms
- [CHAT] Fixed players not being removed from New Players, Hospital, Jail and Traveling chat rooms as intended
Wolverine [1971836]
the new chat system is so broken after 16+ days from its relelase that they can write whatever they want in the announcement, but the chats are still super-broken in a way not even close to something that should be released to the users.

I mean, how much do I still have to wait for the chat settings (width, height) to be saved and not reset constantly to only 100% 100% ???

How much do I still have to wait for the notes to really save the text on my computer and I see the same text in the notes on my mobile phone?

These are the first things that urgently have to be fixed, I don't care if they fix " players not being removed from New Players, Hospital, Jail and Traveling chat rooms as intended".
Awesome-O [2356036]
I want to know how much money went into the new chat 2.0 as its now with a 3rd party developer
How much did ched pay them to take over and is ched happy with the way it's working

I also think they should revert back to chat 1.0 and give the them time to fix 2.0... I would give them 2 weeks and if it's not fixed sack them off and find another 3rd party

This is not value for money