Any company I can join where I can pay for trains? I need to get my stats up or if you got a better idea on how to upgrade my stats please let me know, thanks!
Paying for trains
Started by Dito [2164982] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 8 likes ·
Any more trains and this post might get… derailed I’ll see myself out - TriTuRaDoR [1021253]
· 6 likes ·
I am selling this one! send offers! [image: media3.giphy.com]
Company Recruitment Forum has a section for it
There's a thread for that in company recruitment forum.
Choo Choo, Chugga-Chugga-Chugga.
While you wait for offers, the education starter job is good for getting stats if you got a high position in it.
[image: th.bing.com]here ya go....now you have a few of them and they were free
Any more trains and this post might get…
derailed
I’ll see myself out
derailed
I’ll see myself out