Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refresh loop/Validation Bug

Started by Wavez_ [2679190] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wavez_ [2679190]
I’m unable to do any crimes, go to the gym, or view my faction page and ran through the initial steps of bug fixes.
When I click on gym it will start spam refreshing and saying unavailable. Whenever I go to do crime it’ll load but won’t execute the crime and gives me the error message “Wrong rfc.” Then anytime I try to view my faction it says “validation required” I validate, it puts me back on the home page and I’m back to square one in a loop with that as well.

https://imgur.com/a/38vvyor
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Wavez_ [2679190]
Second times the charm it seems. I cleared initially per “is it s bug” advice. But everything is working well now thanks!