So when I signed up I wanted the name [edited by smokey] but of course it was taken well I went with RumpleGold. After playing for a bit I did go look at the user with the name [edited by smokey] and low amd behold last activity was 38xx days sense they last played... so I was wondering how long does it take for an inactive players account to be deleted so in hopes I can kill this character off and get the username I truly want?
Inactive Accounts...
Started by Rumpelstilzchen [3140786] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- NedwardBalton [2622839]
· 13 likes ·
You can change your name to that of an inactive player (under certain circumstances; see the Wiki page on name change). Their name will be replaced by their user ID. Unless Rumpelstiltskin's friends and enemies are active, it looks like … - DoctorCuraga [2615198]
· 8 likes ·
RumpledForeskin is available... - Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 4 likes ·
I'd recommend editing the name you want. One of the conditions is that active people shouldn't have made him an enemy/friend. People may block it for lols
Mentioned in this thread
Rumpelstiltskin [1742384] ×2 Rumplestiltskin [1711704] ×1
Answer is no. There are lots of inactive accounts including 10yrs ago. Why would they delete someone's account if it doesn't violated any rules?
You can change your name to that of an inactive player (under certain circumstances; see the Wiki page on name change). Their name will be replaced by their user ID.
Unless Rumpelstiltskin's friends and enemies are active, it looks like this name is free for the taking, but it will cost you 950 rather than 100 points.
Unless Rumpelstiltskin's friends and enemies are active, it looks like this name is free for the taking, but it will cost you 950 rather than 100 points.
Well, they have a point...its a good name being ' unused' ...
I'd recommend editing the name you want. One of the conditions is that active people shouldn't have made him an enemy/friend. People may block it for lols
The account in question has no friends or enemies is alive, is level 4 and has been inactive for 3871 days ago so does this mean I can pay points to have my user name changed to the on le I want I read the wiki that was linked amd everything seems fine to do so, so if I can how do I go about doing it?
Go to your account settings and the Change name tab.
Although it shows this name as unavailable now. Might be because of this topic, that this condition isn't now met:
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
Although it shows this name as unavailable now. Might be because of this topic, that this condition isn't now met:
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
The user must have under 5 weekly active people who have added them to their friends or enemies list.[/background]
Like we couldn’t possibly guess which name they’re after…
Is this referring to me having 5 weekly active added me or the other account?
The other account. Rumpelstiltskin [1742384] has 5 friends and 2 enemies - if 5/7 of those are currently active, you can't take his name.
There's a good chance as others have pointed out that people have added him after you posted this, because they think it's funny.
There's a good chance as others have pointed out that people have added him after you posted this, because they think it's funny.
Mentions: Rumpelstiltskin [1742384]
But when I look at his profile, I see 2 friends now sense I started this thread, he had none. And still has 0 enemies. If people are adding him to lock me out of getting the name change so be it people will be hateful and spiteful like that but that's the internet these days.
My bad, I was looking at Rumpelstiltskin [1742384], and you're talking about Rumplestiltskin [1711704].
Have you actually tried changing your name yet? Because it might well be available.
Have you actually tried changing your name yet? Because it might well be available.
Mentions: Rumpelstiltskin [1742384] · Rumplestiltskin [1711704]
Accounts are never removed unless they are fedded for rule breakage.
I just tried changing it, but it tells me the username is taken.
You can pay for a friends/enemies report on an account (not sure which company has that as a special), and then try to convince active friends/enemies to unfriend/unenemy them… but that’ll likely be expensive.
basically after you posted this people added him in hopes you will spend the money on a reveal and pay them to take him off their lists... sorry people are greedy dicks! hope you get your name!
Detective Agency, but it won't matter because the damage will have been done in simply the action of adding as friend or enemy
The fact people added the guy as a friend just because of this post is mind-boggling to me.
Let the guy change his name.
Let the guy change his name.
It honestly doesn't surprise me people in this world espically a game like this will do mind-boggling things just like this to be spiteful or make some money sadly I wish this wasn't the outcome so I could change my name.
You should be able to change to any inactives name regardless of friends and enemies as when a name change occurs at the award bar it says this user was formerly known as their past name. So if someone is inactive for a year or 6 months you should be able to change it surely if its a multi account or a level one that has registered and left the game permanently. Correct me if im wrong.