I was just wondering if anybody has done any research on the effects of praying at the church? Possibly a long term study to see what effect it has, if any, on various aspects and outcomes in the game after praying at the church.
Praying for what?
Started by Feral-Fox [2831900] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bovril [2175036]
· 6 likes ·
I pray that people would search before posting questions that have been asked and answered over and over again. It appears god is not listening to me though. This may or may not answer your question.
Mentioned in this thread
Offertory [2487783] ×1
I pray that people would search before posting questions that have been asked and answered over and over again. It appears god is not listening to me though. This may or may not answer your question.
I pray that there was some sort of ' guide ' or tutorial thread.
Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?’
Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?’
You could just put the link instead of being an absolute asshat, just a thought ?
You've played over a year and have over 200 forum posts. You know how the forums work.
I'm not spending my time linking you to dozens of threads when all you need to do is go to the search page and find it yourself.
I'm not spending my time linking you to dozens of threads when all you need to do is go to the search page and find it yourself.
Praying increases RNG.
Check Offertory's Profile and Threads for Luck/Praying/Donation to the church resesrch.
Mentions: Offertory [2487783]