Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100

Started by CornHub [2423014] on in Achievements.

11 replies · 421 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
62
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

CornHub [2423014]
Ever since I was a day 0 noob I have been chasing this highly elusive milestone and today I have finally reached it. Now all I need is a small loan of $30b to reach the last rank trigger.

[image: media.discordapp.net]

I'd like to thank Andyman for letting me hit him repeatedly, and ovoxo for letting me borrow his 51% proficience BT
begaydocrimes [2668560]
ovoxo let CH borrow the proficience BT before Uncle gets to borrow it? Damn that's cold. :P Congrats on 100!



Edited for grammatical clarity, thanks Q :P