Hey so my good buddy Flamekeeper9596 [2811666] said he sent me a parcel but I'm nor sure when. We just warred with them and we were medding out for eachother and supposedly sent one as a THANKS! kind of thing. We have fought in wars before and also got along well then, he went by Tornacity back then, not sure when the name changed but anyway he said he for sure sent it but I’m not seeing a log from either name so I think there is a bug if he sent it but I didn't get it or can't find the parcel or event.
Missing parcel.
Started by SideBoobBob [2334296] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MunkyBone [2493877]
· 5 likes ·
[image: media4.giphy.com] I found where it went - AM-64 [2812193]
· 3 likes ·
Interesting, post a log then as it sounds like you found an even more serious bug if you can send an item to the only other Phatboii who is in the Fed. Out of curiosity I tried sending him both …
Or….just maybe….he didn’t send it…
I really did send the parcel to Phatboii and not you. Honost mistake I'll send you what was in it anyway. Thank you for being a great sport both wars I was against you.
No parcel was sent to you at the time of filing the bug report:
[image: i.imgur.com]
The person can check their item sending logs here.
Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
The person can check their item sending logs here.
Thanks!
Interesting, post a log then as it sounds like you found an even more serious bug if you can send an item to the only other Phatboii who is in the Fed.
Out of curiosity I tried sending him both a parcel and an item here are the results and pop-ups.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
This is the message that appears when attempting to send an item (and if I press send anyways I get)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Interesting results so I tried sending a Parcel because certainly you have no reason to lie about sending something, you're an honest upstanding citizen. Is telling the truth really that hard for you that you continue to dig the hole deeper?
Here's a parcel:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
And when I try to send it, same results. (Anyone can try this)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
So it looks like there are two different options: one we open a bug report if you can send stuff to a Fedded Player as that sounds incredibly serious. Or you admit you've been lying this entire time Flamekeeper..
Out of curiosity I tried sending him both a parcel and an item here are the results and pop-ups.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
This is the message that appears when attempting to send an item (and if I press send anyways I get)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Interesting results so I tried sending a Parcel because certainly you have no reason to lie about sending something, you're an honest upstanding citizen. Is telling the truth really that hard for you that you continue to dig the hole deeper?
Here's a parcel:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
And when I try to send it, same results. (Anyone can try this)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
So it looks like there are two different options: one we open a bug report if you can send stuff to a Fedded Player as that sounds incredibly serious. Or you admit you've been lying this entire time Flamekeeper..