I said I feel INVINCIBLE
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Not sure how many others have achieved this feat but i'd like to imagine that I am the first, fastest and best to have ever done so, if someone else has already done this then i'd appreciate you not posting and ruining my day. [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Cheers.[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Also a big cheers to Uncle, Champion, Nigel, Tyrone, Nova, Spliffy, TheFerrett, Adobi, p0zo, kok, Lady_Reapz, erk, Missy, Alyssia and hemi for letting me farm them. I am incredibly grateful. [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Also a big thanks to the guy in RR who took Link-‘s 250b and making him quit.[/background]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Not sure how many others have achieved this feat but i'd like to imagine that I am the first, fastest and best to have ever done so, if someone else has already done this then i'd appreciate you not posting and ruining my day. [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Cheers.[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Also a big cheers to Uncle, Champion, Nigel, Tyrone, Nova, Spliffy, TheFerrett, Adobi, p0zo, kok, Lady_Reapz, erk, Missy, Alyssia and hemi for letting me farm them. I am incredibly grateful. [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Also a big thanks to the guy in RR who took Link-‘s 250b and making him quit.[/background]